Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- Journeyman with a strong background servicing and troubleshooting air conditioning systems and controls, chilled water systems, and VRF products.
- Broad understanding of building systems design and control integration is advantageous.
- Possesses superior organizational and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Quick learner who wants to develop their skills in an environment that values its people and their development.
- Positive attitude & team player
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving & innovation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn & gain responsibilities
- Ability work independently and is self-motivated.
- Valid Driver’s License
We will provide you with
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Medical / Dental Coverage
- Company RRSP Program
- Company Spiff Program
Thomson Industries Ltd. is always looking for qualified employees and contractors. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please use the form below.